Thursday, July 14, 2011

1 year pre-versary

365 days until our wedding! So what did Sean and I do to celebrate? Well Sean worked all day and I am at home recovering from my wisdom teeth being extracted. I know...we are very un-exciting. BUT next weekend we may be heading to Chicago!!! YAY! I really hope we can make it because I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself (me likey Chicago a lot). I haven't been there in over a year and it's been over 2 years since we have been there together. I feel that it is time to go back! And this time I really wanna go to the Shed Aquarium. The spring break of our sophomore year we stayed for just a night downtown and we walked by there. I think we did a lot more walking than Sean would have liked on that short trip :) we walked all the way from our hotel, which was a couple blocks from the Hancock building, all the way out by Shedd Aquarium, and then to the Sear's Tower to catch the train. Luckily the weather was nice those days. Also, on that trip we went to the Natural History museum...not really my thing, but there were a couple neat exhibits. This time we are going to see dolphins!!!
Shedd Aquarium with the Chicago skyline and even some of the lake!
I am also looking forward to Yolk for breakfast. I have been telling Sean about this place since I went there with my family last year when we there for the Taste of Chicago. I have talked this place up so much I hope it meets his expectations now!


In addition, I'm hoping we have time to go to the beach for part of the day and go shopping (we have engagement pictures August 7th).
 
If we don't make it to Chicago we have a lot of other stuff we could be doing. The big thing being cleaning/packing since we are moving into a new apartment on the 27th! Sean and I are moving to the west side of Iowa City with my sister, Ashley. I'll be sure to post more on that later...but I'm excited to leave my current apartment for a NUMBER of reasons!!
 
I also just want to thank everyone for reading our blog :) Sean and I can't wait for a year from now when everyone comes together to help us celebrate! This next year will be full of planing and trying to make everything perfect with the hope that you all will enjoy it! Thank you for all the support and love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment