Friday, June 3, 2011

Color

As you can tell by the background of the blog, our color scheme is shades of corals, pinks, oranges, and little bits of yellow. Of course with our wedding still many months away, this could always change slightly as I get inspired by other things. When I decided on these colors, I couldn't have just 2 or 3 colors....Mostly because I'm indecisive. But also, I love the "ombre" effect and the different shades of colors put together. I think it adds a lot of softness. Overall, I think the colors will be perfect for a summer wedding! We are going to have a lot of greenery from plants and shrubs in the reception and the ceremony so hopefully Sean won't get overwhelmed by too much pink :)

Here are some pictures I found for some inspiration from pinterest (I love this website by the way-thanks to Jenni for introducing me)


I have seen so much of the color coral out there in magazines, clothing stores, and online. I'm afraid that the color will be too popular this summer, and by next summer it will be old news. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll still be "new" next summer!

1 comment:

  1. Those are very pretty and summery colors! Great job!

    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and I wish for you the blessing of a great marriage. :)

    ReplyDelete