Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My binder

So right after we got engaged, my soon-to-be sister in law, Abby, called and said she had something for me. I'm pretty sure it the week we got back from Mexico I came back from class one day and I had a package. It's always so exciting to get mail :) Inside was a wedding planning binder. It is awesome!

Last weekend I made sure I got a picture of Abby, the book, and I.


Inside, sections are split up into categories such as: Attire, Ceremony, Music, Flowers, Photos, etc. Each section has a title page like this one:

There are also plenty of extra page protectors that I put magazine cut-outs, notes, ugly free drawn pictures, maps of the place, and anything else I wanna throw in there.


Here is a calandar that I write in all of our appointments, when we book venues or people, or basically anything I want. I just want to make sure I know what I was doing when. The plan was to kind of have it color coordinated, but it didn't happen.

The binder also includes tons of checklists, pages to fill out about details, planners, budget worksheets, and lots of others. Pretty much there is everything and anything I could possibly need. When I first got the binder I was overwhelmed that I would have to do everything in here. But I have come to find it incredibly helpful and great to have everything in one place. Here is the at-a-glance planning calendar. (excuse the sideways pictures while I still try to figure this thing out)



As you can see, our wedding is still over 13 months away and we have already checked off things in the 6-9 month category. go us! 


I thought I also might include a picture of my back of the binder. This may be a continuation from my color post a few days ago, but anyways this is a collage of our wedding colors made with paint chips. I am obsessed with paint chips. Both my sister, Ashley, and Sean would call me a hoarder in the paint chip category. But I thought I could use my collection and put it to good use by making this. And me likey!!



No comments:

Post a Comment