Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'm sorry you have been CHOPPED

I am referring to one of my favorite TV shows on the Food Network Chopped but also to my hair. I had been growing my hair out for a while, but since we got engaged I had been really growing it out for the wedding so I could do styles like these...



But, when I went to do a trial run on June 28th the curls didn't turn out exactly how I would have liked them and they only lasted approximately 94 minutes before the curls were too loose and frizzy. So I decided to change plans and do an up-do. It also helped because it was SO hot on the wedding day so it was nice to have hair off my shoulders and back :)


And this is what my hair looks like now..

I donated my hair, well I guess my used-to-be-hair to Locks of Love and got a free hair cut out of the deal. Score! It is a little bit shorter than I thought it would be becasue when my mom measured the 8 inch minimum at home it was a little longer than what it actually is now. But, I love that brushing my hair only takes 5 seconds now!! Whoo! I enjoy the little things :)

P.S. sorry for the inturruption of wedding talk. More next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment