Monday, November 14, 2011

8 months and 8 things we are thankful for

We're 8 months away! Since Thanksgiving is coming up I thought we would name 8 things we are thankful for as our countdown.We have so much more to be thankful for, but here is a VERY short list of 8...

1. Family. Both Sean and I are so thankful for our parent's support and love. I don't know what we would do without them! We also love our siblings!! In addition, both of our families get a long really well and whenever all of us are together it's such a good time!

2. Crafts and DIY stuff. This one is definitely mine (Amanda's). I LOVE to scrapbook, make my own cards, paint things, and create. I have a long list of things to do...

3. Friends. Our friends are amazing!! I have so many great memories!

4. Fall. This one is Sean's. Along with fall comes with football and hunting; both of which Sean loves. In addition, the weather gets colder so he doesn't sweat.

5. Pretty skies. I love everything from sunrises, sunsets, full moons, awesome clouds, and nights where you can see every star!

6. My heating blanket. This one is mine! There is nothing better than getting into a warm bed before going to sleep :)

7. Coffee in the morning while listening to Bob and Tom. This one again is Sean's. Every day on his way to work he enjoys listening to the show while he drives and coffee helps him stay awake.

8. Laughter. We love to smile, laugh, and have a good time. I think something funny can turn someone's whole day around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment