Friday, November 4, 2011

Yes, I'll have one of everything

I know this is pretty off topic but...I talked about this store earlier, here, and it definitely deserves its own post! I have always enjoyed interior design, I'm probably not even that good at it, but I just really like looking at it. For years I have ordered Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, Ikea, PBteen, and other cataloges. I can't say I have ever purchased anything from any of the stores, except Ikea, but shhh don't tell them! They'll probably stop sending them to me! I said it before, but I can't wait until I graduate and pay off all my loans so I can afford a few decor things like at West Elm!!

When we were in Chicago last weekend I discovered West Elm! It's amazing! I want everything there! Sean bought me a Christmas present, but it was just a note pad. I know because I made him buy it for me :)




My mom and I wanted the coral prism pillow cover for the wedding, but it was too expensive








The end. Again sorry it's so off topic! I promise the next post will be really wedding-ish!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE west elm! and you have a picture of my comforter! the crinkly one i have it in dark gray:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous!! i really like that one!!

    ReplyDelete