Sunday, November 6, 2011

flowers flowers flowers

As promised this post is more wedding-ish....it's about our flowers. I love flowers! I think I get it from my mom. Any time we see a beautiful bouquet my mom says she wants to "eat it". haha. I don't think I have ever felt like that...But, I do love me some pretty flowers!

First, I have to share my madness. I keep folders of each category for the wedding. I have one for hair ideas, photography, invites, dress, etc. The flower folder is by far the largest. Right now my count is up to 112 photos, and I have been deleting pictures along the way if they are not exactly the direction we are going.



I get the pictures from a variety of places including Pinterest of course, blogs that I follow, and websites like the Knot. Here are a few of my favorites...











No comments:

Post a Comment