Wednesday, March 14, 2012

4 months!! Whaaat??


That's right! We're exactly 4 months away from getting married!! I didn't think time could go any faster than it was before, but these last 2 months seem like they never happened! I'm even half way through this semester already. Now with time sneaking up on us so much I feel like there is now still so much stuff left to get done!

In addition to it being 4 months until our wedding, today is also exactly 1 year since we got engaged. You can read the story here, but here are a few photos and a sequence of photos when I told my siblings.

Right after Sean popped the question. My mom was waiting by the chairs and took our picture
 




Ashley and her "bling" before she got her real "bling"

on our way down to breakfast
the night we got engaged
Ashley helped me brainstorm what to do for our countdown this month. Since March Madness is currently taking place we decided to do a "Final Four" countdown. So our 4 month countdown list is of 4 of our favorite things that have happened since we got engaged.
  1. moved in together. Some people ask if I like living with Sean before we are married. But, I really do! It is much cheaper to live together and I get to see my best friend any time I want :)
  2. planning our wedding. Yes, I started looking at wedding blogs, going to bridal shows, and looking at magazines before we got engaged, but now that it's the real deal it's been a lot of fun...and sometimes a bit stressful
  3. Sean finished swimming, graduated, and got a job
  4. we started referring to ourselves as us and we more. We even share bank accounts now. I may like this more than Sean :)
Last note: Sean texted me this morning saying "Happy 1 year engagement! I slept a lot better last night than I did one year ago!" It's probably true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment