Monday, March 26, 2012

engagement pictures: session 2

As I talked about in my last post, here, my friend Jenni took some more pictures of us 2 weekends ago. Again, we had so much fun with her and the pictures turned out fantastic!! The models were far from being professional or anything, but she did a fabulous job :) There are so many to choose from, but here are a few of my most favorite










When I my dad saw these pictures, apparently the first thing he asked was if I was aware of the holes in my pants. And, yes, yes I was aware. 


I stopped by her apartment last night to pick up the disc of these photos. When I almost arrived I turned a corner and saw a lot of colors in my rear view mirror. I immediately stopped (only after determining it was safe) and was again a little bit of a photographer myself and took a picture of the sunset on my phone. It was gorgeous :) I LOVE sunsets!!


Thank you again, Jen for a fun time and all the amazing pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment