Thursday, March 15, 2012

more color!

This morning I woke up and read emails. My mom had sent me a post from this scrapbooking website. The topic of this one article/post is all about the color coral! It talked all about how between the 2011 Pantone color of the year being honeysuckle and this year it being Tangerine Tango there is a lot of shades of the color out in the scrapbooking industry! I'm just hoping the men's tie-making companies catch on soon so we can find some neat ties for the guys by the time our wedding rolls around.

Here are some more products from the site with all the coral




There is even a whole stack of paper called Coral Couture

2 comments:

  1. "Tangerine Tango" from Stampin' Up! I'm definitely a fan. You are going to have a gorgeous wedding--I am so happy for you and all of your happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it's an awesome color! And, thank you Shannon! That's very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete