Friday, May 18, 2012

bachelorette party part 2

Again, my bachelorette party was this past weekend. I had so much fun with everybody!! You can remember our morning here in my post from Wednesday when I talked about our trip to the Des Moines Farmer's Market and then to Sky Zone. Later in the day, my aunt, cousins, and Annie came over to our house for the rest of the evening's festivities. My sisters and mom made some awesome appetizers! We had crab rangoon dip, fruit kabobs, and veggie pizza. Ashley also made "Love potion" also (it'a drink with frozen lemonade concentrate, sprite, and raspberry sherbet). After our appetizers and a few shots and some champagne I learned what the word "negligee" means :)

the display. The bottom row is our "party favors" from Ashley. She tied small bottles of cake flavored vodka to the small bottles of sprite. They were really cute!
fruit kabobs, veggie pizza, and crab rangoon dip. YUM! 
family. sorry Abby :)
Diane, Jana, and Jill
my dad and I before we left
again, the party favors

shots! don't worry! Abby's was water lol
 After the gifts, we headed to Django's for dinner. Annie bought us our first round of cocktails. They were STRONG, but very good and fruity! my favorite :) I also had a burger. It was amazing!!


Ashley and Jana
Annie and I
Jill and my mom
Abby, Diane, Ashley, and Jana
my burger. yummy!
After dinner, we headed to a few bars downtown. First, the Standard then Johnny's bar downtown. After those two we made our way to Liar's club. We were only there for about 5 minutes before we looked at the TV's and then left. If you wanna know you can ask :) it was hilarious, but we high tailed our way out of there. We were definitely outsiders at that bar, lol.

Jana and I with a lime-a-rita. It's good!! aaaaand NO I'm not drunk, it was just REALLY bright!
We even made it out past midnight, see...

Thank you to everyone that made this day special!! It was absolutely perfect!!


No comments:

Post a Comment