Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Last Saturday Part 1: Wedding shower in Boone

This past Saturday was quite busy!! I had wedding showers, food tastings, and a bachelorette party. First, Sean's sister, Abby, threw me a wedding shower in Boone. It was a brunch shower and I LOVE brunch!! They made egg casseroles, fruit and yogurt cups, fruit kabobs, more fruit, muffins, monkey bread, strawberry lemonade, and cupcakes! I'm positive I had at least one of everything and it was delicious!! Also, it was wonderful getting a chance to meet everyone before the wedding! 

the food display
fruit kabobs
fruit and yogurt
more food
Heather, Avery, and I
With Abby
Heather and I
the cupcakes!
group shot
some more group shots
Me opening the gift from Abby and Katie...it's Sean's gun :)
the eye mask is for me and the gun for Sean :)
Katie and I
Sean with his gun
Heather and Chris
A very cute card from the shower!!
The guys played golf in the morning during the shower and made it back in time before we had to rush to Des Moines for the rehearsal dinner tasting. I re-wrapped the gun for Sean to open. I think he was pretty excited!!

Thank you again everyone for all the gifts and thank you, Abby for the great shower! I had a lot of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment