Wednesday, May 16, 2012

bachelorette party/day part 1

I had my bachelorette party this past Saturday and I couldn't have asked for a better day!! First, we started the day off at the farmer's market in Des Moines and I had my favorite breakfast ever. It was a breakfast burrito, fresh squeezed oj, and a pastry with berries on it. We got to see lots of dogs, lots of pretty flowers, and even got to see a few people from Walmart. I love the farmer's market!!!

everyone before we left for the farmer's market

view from the parking ramp
our beautiful flowers
my burrito!!
my pastry
at the market
we drove by a truck carrying a bunch of pigs and they were sticking their noses out the holes. we thought it was funny!

We allowed ourselves about an hour and a half at the farmer's market before our appointment at Sky Zone in Grimes. In case you don't know what it is...it's like a warehouse that has basically wall to wall trampolines, trampolines on the walls, foam pits, and basketball hoops. It was so much fun, but such hard work! When I was younger I could jump on a trampoline forever, but I got tired so quickly.

our sweet "elf" shoes


bouncing off the walls

Abby
Jana and I doing back flips...she is way better than I am
Ashley
Jana
Jana's got skills

I will talk more about the later part of the day and evening later this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment