Tuesday, April 10, 2012

If you like it then you better put a ring on it...

Well Sean already put a ring on it. But, we bought 2 more rings last week. That's right our wedding bands! They should be in this week so we can pick them up and try 'em on. I'm excited! It's a great feeling to keep checking things off the list :)

We ordered them from Helzberg's diamond at the mall here in Coralville. They were having a big sale; especially on Sean's Palladium ring! We ended up saving quite a bit on both of them.

Also, sorry for the lack of blogging lately. These last couple weeks have been JAM-PACKED and it's only going to continue for the rest of April. Is April busy for anyone else, too? I'll be sure to stop back again soon to tell you about our first wedding shower with my family and Easter. Fun times :)

Aaaaand something to leave you with. Sean and I's new favorite show (I know it changes all the time). Monday nights. Fantasy Factory on MTV. I laugh so hard. every episode. I even took a half hour off from studying last night to watch the show. Then I stayed up until midnight. My normal bedtime is 10. No, I'm not the average college student :) If you watch the show and the making of the video it may be more funny. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment