Thursday, April 26, 2012

Peak and Pit

I'm actually a little embarrassed about why we started doing this, but it's something we have now been doing on almost a regular basis...

One day I was watching an episode of Courtney and Kim take New York (yea, this is why it's a little embarrassing). They were leaving New York for the season and they said after every trip that they ask each other what their peak and pit were for their trip. Well Sean and I don't live the life of luxury or go on fancy trips like they do on the show. But, what we have begun to incorporate is asking each other what our peak and pit is for each day, or the the weekend, or of the week. It's something that can be really short. Basically, of course the peak of the day would be the best or favorite part of the day and then the pit would be the least part of the day or the worst.

My peak today: going on a walk to the grocery store and watching the Big Bang Theory with Sean
My pit today: my cardiovascular therapeutics exam...ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment