Monday, July 2, 2012

it's July!

It's FINALLY July, which means it's FINALLY the wedding month! We are getting pretty excited and finishing up with some last minute things :)

My cousin, Jana, and Matt had their amazing wedding this past weekend! And, it was a blast! I don't have many pictures yet, so here is just one that I have on my camera from the day...

Jana and I getting ready for the ceremony
Other activities from this past weekend included a hair trial, meeting with Caleb Jamin, lunch at CJ's with Jana and her bridal party, and the rehearsal dinner at Gino's.

my mom and I stopped at the cupcake emporium in Ames after our meeting with Caleb. Why did we do that again? oh, because they were amazing...as usual

There will be many more pictures to come from the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment