Monday, July 9, 2012

nervous jitters

I hope not to disappoint anyone, but this will be the last post until after the wedding. I'd like to savor every last moment of the planning process and also have time to relax :)

I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't nervous or anxious. It's not a nervous like I'm thinking something is wrong, but it's more of a nervous about what am I going to do with my life after the wedding?? I have completely emerged myself into wedding planning through this blog, other blogs, pinterest, magazines, work, and everything else. I'm going to miss ALL of it! I know I'll be able to still look at all of it, but it just won't be the same. lol

In addition to worrying about how much more time I will have on my hands, I'm also nervous about the basic things like falling down the stairs, tripping on my dress, making a fool of myself, or basically just being in front of so many people. But, it helps a lot when I think about Sean and having my dad help me down the aisle :)


So, we hope everyone has safe travels to Ankeny! Sean and I are very excited to see all of our friends and family on Saturday and spend the entire evening with our guests!! We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment