Friday, July 6, 2012

We are ready for the wedding!

We are most definitely ready for the wedding to be here! Not that I'm wanting the whole wedding planning part to be over, but we are ready for it to be here already! Here is a short list of a few things I'm looking forward to after next weekend...
  1. having Sean to call MY husband
  2. being able to wear normal swimsuits with straps. As you all could tell from this post my dress is strapless so all summer I have had to wear strapless swimsuits. Not always fun.
  3. going to Chicago for a few days after our wedding
  4. joining another amazing family!
  5. not having to worry about fitting into my dress
Again, this is just a few of the "little" things that I'm looking forward to once we are married :) Can't wait to see everyone really soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment