Saturday, June 23, 2012

quick trip home Wednesday

This past week I made a quick trip home for a few wedding related appointments on Wednesday. My first appointment was my last dress fitting. I'm so SO happy with how it turned out and I can't wait to put it on in 3 weeks again!! However, the feeling is a little sad about it, too. Just because I have had many visits there and I have truly enjoyed working with Faythe at Dornink.

Me with Faythe in my dress. Sorry you only have to wait 3 more weeks to see it all :)
going to miss visiting
After the dress stuff my mom and I headed to the mall for my make-up trial run. It went well, but it felt so weird being pampered and it taking so long to put the make-up on. My usual routine takes about 2.5 minutes and this one took almost an hour...

So after the make-up and some shopping (I even got Sean his wedding present) we had our final meeting with the caterer to finalize the menu and get everything else finalized. It's surreal everything coming together and making decisions. But, also sooooo exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment