Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wedding shower in Carroll

I had my last wedding shower this past weekend at Sean's aunt Debbie's house in Carroll. It was thrown by Sean's aunts Debbie and Kathy. I had a great time and it was wonderful being able to see everyone!

We ate some delicious food and played a few games, which I was terrible at lol. One of the games was a famous couple match game where it said one half of a famous couple and you had to write down the other half of the couple. I'm pretty sure I got maybe 5 of the 21 names, ha. Sean's aunt Nancy that won that game! Congrats again Nancy! Then, we played a bridal shower word scramble where there were 20 lines with jumbled up letters and we had to un-scramble them to make a word. I was better at this one, but Abby and Abby won that round! Good job Abby's!

Kellie, Emerson, Ella, and Hailey playing
the big winners of the scramble game...the Abby's and Avery 
After the games I opened gifts and then we had the reaaaallly good cake.

Sean's grandma and I with the Nativity set
I got a sewing machine from Katie, Abby, my mom, and Abby
the red plate from Ella, Emerson, and Hailey
Avery playing in the cute wrapping paper
the beautiful and amazing cake!!
Sean's grandma and Reese
group picture (minus Cindy)

And now for a small photo shoot of Reese and Avery...








Thank you everyone for such a fun shower and Debbie and Kathy for hosting it! Also, thank you for all the thoughtful and amazing gifts! We can't wait to see everyone again at the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment