Thursday, June 14, 2012

1 month countdown

I can't believe we are finally here and we hit the 1 month countdown; our last one!! I know I say this just about every time, but I really do feel like I was writing the 6 month one just a week ago. Wow how fast time flies!!

But, for the countdown this month we wanted to focus on YOU...our guest! We recently got (most of) our RSVP's turned in. Oh! And those who haven't RSVP'd please let me or Sean know ASAP so we can get started on the seating chart :)  Anyways, we just wanted to tell you that we looking forward to seeing you at the wedding celebration in just 1 month!! Each of you have contributed something to our lives through the love, support, encouragement, and laughter. Who we are today is because of you all. For those of you who will be there with us on the special day it means so much to us :) And, no hard feelings for those of you who can't make it...we are sad, but understand how busy the summer can be!

Sean and I hope you're getting as excited as we are because we (and our families) have been working hard to make it a fun day for everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment