Wednesday, June 20, 2012

the best weekend EVERRRRR

If you can recall reading the story, here, from the Meet the Couple tab Sean wrote about what he thought a perfect day for me was. And, we lived it (well close enough to it) on Saturday. It was an Ah-mazing day :)

First, we headed to the Cedar Rapid's Farmer's Market. I had been counting down the days since Monday. Even ask Sean. I'm weird like that. We got the usual, breakfast bowls, breakfast burritos, donuts, and a slushy. YUM!


Sean's "Ship Wreck"
my burrito we looked all morning for
quadruple berry slush
After the farmer's market, we spent the afternoon by the pool. I got to read some of my book (it's the 2nd of the Hunger Games trilogy), jump off the diving boards a few times, and catch some rays.
yay pool time!
Then, we came home took showers and ran to Walmart for some things and stuff for dinner. Even this made it perfect, because I love doing low-key/normal stuff with Sean! After Walmart, we made our Pad Thai dinner. And, it was really really good for coming out of a box :) But, we added a few of our own fresh ingredients to make it better...


Then we ended the night with strawberry and peach shortcake, a movie, and a rainbow!!
it was even a DOUBLE rainbow
Sean's new favorite
The next day was Sunday, I got up to work out and when I got home Sean made me breakfast. ALL of breakfast...it's definitely a first :) We spent the day laying around, doing laundry, and starting making the seating chart. 

The only thing that would have made the weekend more perfect was if we got to see our families on Sunday for Father's Days! Hope everyone else had a great weekend :)

I'm looking forward to spending many more low-key FUN weekends with the future hubby in many MANY years to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment