Thursday, October 13, 2011

aisle style

I know I haven't done many posts lately regarding our wedding. Again, that is because not much planning is going on. I'm trying to stay caught up on school. 3 tests next week. eeek! But, I need a break from the library and my notes, so I'm going to make a post :)

As you can tell from the title this post is about the aisle of the ceremony. I am already not looking forward to this part...walking down the aisle during the ceremony. I have told Sean on multiple occasions I would rather be standing up at the alter and everyone watch him walk down the aisle. There are many reasons that I already lose sleep worrying about this (not really, but I may soon) 1. I have to walk down stairs 2. I will be wearing a long dress AND walking down stairs 3. I am not graceful 4. I trip a lot 5. I don't like people watching me. There are more reasons, but they are minor compared to those above.

Here are a bunch of pictures I have collected of aisles with style:




ombre. maybe with petals
so simple





Have you guys seen this picture or another like it? This would most DEFINITELY NOT be for me! It would make the aisle wayyy longer than it needs to be and I may get dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment