Friday, October 7, 2011

humor

I know this blog is supposed to be about our wedding...the invitations, dresses, flowers, etc. But not a whole lot is going on with wedding planning. Except, we did set up our next meeting with our decorator in a couple weeks.

So instead, today I'm going to talk about humor. I think humor/laughter is a big part of why I love Sean so much. We both love to laugh...at shows, TV, random videos, each other, etc. Sean likes to say that I'm not funny, but I really am :) Sean likes to think that he's funny...he is. Sometimes :) However, he knows my fake laugh. Like when I think he's trying to be funny, but it's really stupid. He knows based on my laugh. We have the same sense of humor and like watching the same shows.

I thought I would share some things that we find funny. First, here are some of our favorite clips from our favorite TV shows.

How I Met Your Mother

The Big Bang Theory

Scrubs


And, here are some funny pictures/words that I find funny. Some of them are SO true like this one:




this one I had to look at for a while to see what was actually going on!









I just thought this one was cute :)





My life lately...

This one I really liked. I think that Sean probably finds me reeeeeally annoying sometimes. But, he has to put up with it FOREVER :)


No comments:

Post a Comment