Thursday, October 20, 2011

cheers to the freakin' weekend!

you know...that song Rihanna sings? Cheers, I'll drink to that song? Well it couldn't be anymore fitting after this week. It has been the longest/shortest week ever! Long because it couldn't get over fast enough and short because there wasn't enough time to do everything. But, now I have 3 tests down and it's time to relax! This afternoon I was able to catch up on a few things like picking up my room, a little bit of cleaning, checking blogs, shaving my legs...sorry too much information? Anyways, I feel like I am finally back to real life!

Here's the game plan for this weekend:
Tonight I will be going out to eat with a friend and then off to the P2 bar crawl! Tomorrow morning I will be heading home and maybe probably stopping at the outlet mall in Williamsburg on the way. Tomorrow afternoon I have an appointment for ordering my bridesmaid dress for my cousin's wedding (she is getting married 2 weeks before Sean and I). Then, Saturday morning my mom and I are going to meet with our decorator out at the Enrichment center to make some initial plans on "decorating" the venue...more on that later. Sunday, I will be doing a lot of relaxing and maybe a little studying/preparing for next week/maybe another blog post :)

Also, since this is "our" (Sean AND my) blog I thought I would give an update on his weekend plans. He will be heading home after work tomorrow afternoon. While he is at home he wants to go hunting, golf, maybe go to the ISU game, and also a bunch of relaxing. Sean is finishing his last week of his first graduate course so he won't have much studying to do either.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

PS sorry no pictures or anything exciting. Just thought I'd give a little update.

No comments:

Post a Comment