Wednesday, December 14, 2011

7 months and 7 randoms

Quick break from studying...1 more final to go!!

We are down to 7 months now, so here are 7 more random things about us. No questions this time just facts.

1. I'm a Capricorn and Sean's a Sagittarius. Sean may be a Capricorn, too? I heard the dates changed? According to the stars, we are not that suited for each other and it may turn "futile in the long term". Truthfully, I don't pay attention to any of that...

2. I think if we had a song that we call "ours" it would be Lady Gaga-Poker face

3. Sean enjoys spicy things (but not too hot). He's at "wild" sauce on the BWW scale if that helps at all. I on the other hand have a VERY low heat tolerance. It burns!!

4. Sean started swimming when he was 6. I started swimming when I was 10. We both still enjoy swimming now at our leisure. Sean once told me he "feels at home" in the water. I think he might have gills.

5. Places we want to visit:
S: Australia, Alaska, and Washington D.C. (again)
A: Seattle, New Zealand (hi Verity!), Niagara falls, and Alaska...I like mountains

6. Sean has 2 tattoos. A tiger hawk on his right shoulder blade and "dedication" on the inside of his right upper arm. I don't think I will ever get one.

7. Right now our favorite show to watch together is Dexter. For those who don't know Dexter it's about a serial killer that does blood work for the Miami PD. It's such a thriller! It's on Showtime on Sunday nights. We don't have the channel so we have to watch it online on Monday nights. I love Monday nights :)

I'm starting to get nervous about what to write about during our monthly countdowns as the number gets lower. Anyone have any ideas or things you want to know about us?

No comments:

Post a Comment