Thursday, December 8, 2011

registries

Sometime over my Christmas break Sean and I will be completing our wedding registries. We will soon have something in our registries tab other than "information to come at another date". We are thinking of doing Target, Younkers, and Bed Bath & Beyond. I can't believe how technologically-advanced everyone is. When we went shopping for our friends in September we were so impressed at Target!! We printed off the list at the little kiosk thing and the list included the exact location of the item, price, number in stock, number that had already got bought, number they still need, and so on. It was awesome!!








Another option that we are considering is a honeymoon registration. I actually learned about this from a girl who did my hair like 2 years ago and I still remember it... if you book your honeymoon through Bridal Connection in Ankeny, which does honeymoon trips you can also set up a registry, too. That way your guests can buy you vacation excursions, champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, and other things for during the honeymoon.



Both Sean and I are excited to go around the stores with a pricing-gun-looking-thing and tag all the items. I am most looking forward to all the kitchen gadgets at Bed Bath & Beyond! (incase you didn't know, I love to cook)

But, for now I want to know is there anything you would recommend making sure we list on our registries? Anything you forgot when you did yours?  Or any other words of advice?? Thank you for the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment