Saturday, December 17, 2011

ugly Christmas sweaters

All done with finals and it feels awesome. Congrats class! We're P2.5's!!

And so, with the end of the fall semester means Class of 2014 annual ugly Christmas sweater party!!

here is a review from last year...


class of 2014 love


I won 2nd place last year! Thank you grandma for the awesome puff paint sheet music sweatshirt!! I had to do a cat walk down the aisle and I wanted to forfeit but my friends wouldn't let me :)

And this year...

Winner from last year crowning this year's winner. The winner was rocking a sailboat sweater, a turtle neck with a skiing penguin, and a sexy comb-over! Plus his catwalk was priceless!

Katy, I, and Dani

ladies in semi-matching sweaters

2nd place winners with the "trophy"! loving the plaid pants!!

partial group shot

Can't wait 'till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment