Monday, December 26, 2011

(almost) our color

I hope everyone had a great holiday with family and friends! I'll post pictures and such later of ours', but I wanted to make a quick post about something else... a couple weeks ago Pantone released the color of 2012. It's called Tangerine Tango. It's kind of a coral-ish color, but maybe just a little too orange. I'd say it's definitely close and in our color "range"!



Since the release, I have seen so many websites/blogs write about or use this color like here, here, here, here, and here. There is even lip gloss called "tangerine tango"!

My mom totally called it! Earlier this fall I was getting discouraged about finding neat ties for our wedding; my mom kept reassuring that the color was going to be big again next year in the spring and she was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment