Thursday, December 1, 2011

ring bearer

so like I said I would do on Tuesday...this post is about our ring bearer. Garrett is my cousin Jill's son and he will be 4 next summer at our wedding. He's so much fun and whenever he comes over to our house he knows exactly where our toys are!


he always asks us to do the kissy face and points to his cheeks to take this picture

Have you seen these pictures before? The little guys are dressed in shirts that say "ring security"? cute!


professional
And these signs are cute, too! I've also seen pictures of the ring bearer holding a banner or waving flags.


I want to find Garrett a mini tie version (or just make a smaller tie) of what the groomsmen are wearing and some dark grey/charcoal pants. Kind of like this little man (in our colors of course). Simple and comfortable. 



Our wedding is so not country, but I thought this picture was funny :)


I'm really looking forward to having both Garrett and Avery in our special day!! I know they both will look adorable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment