Tuesday, January 17, 2012

my "break"

Classes started back today :( I thought I would explain a little about why I didn't post much the past month....Over Christmas "break" I had to do a 120 hours of experience at a community pharmacy. It was at NuCara Pharmacy in Nevada, Iowa. It took me about 3 and a half weeks to complete the hours because of the holidays and the pharmacy not being open. So basically my break was about 5 days long. But, I couldn't have asked for a better staff to work with! They were all so nice and helpful! I ended up staying at home a couple days after I was done working to do some wedding stuff with my mom and to have the dress fitting.


My mom and I got a lot completed during the short time we had to work on them. A couple big things we did were make a good start on our invitations and also made about 5 or 6 invitation samples for my mom's store. So if anyone needs invitations check out the Envelopments display at Memory Bound Scrapbook Store in Ankeny (No I was not paid for the advertisement) :) But, really they are really neat invitation blanks that can come in so many different colors, sizes, folder-type, etc.

We also finished a few wedding detail things...you'll have to wait and see for those. I want to keep some things a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment