Sunday, January 8, 2012

weekend wrap-up (1 of 2)

I decided to split up my weekend into 2 posts-1. because it may be long and 2. because I somehow got hooked onto Kourtney and Kim take New York and there is a marathon going on.

So I turned 23 on Friday. 23 sounds so OLD :( My day started pretty good though....I took donuts into the pharmacy that I'm working at. But, apparently everyone there likes sprinkle donuts as much as I do because by the time I went to go eat one they were all gone :( After work I went home and my mom made us really good lasagna, salad, and garlic toast. Then for dessert we had German Chocolate cake- probably my favorite cake!

Later that night we played my new favorite card game Hearts (my mom taught all of us kids how to play earlier in the week).



More to come later this week about the rest of the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment