Monday, January 23, 2012

weekend

this past weekend we had another family Christmas. It was with my extended family on my mom's side. Everyone's schedules were packed around Christmas day with tournaments, new additions to families, other family Christmas', and such. So we finally got together this past weekend. We (again) had so much good food-my diet was put on hold for another week :) We got to visit with everyone, play games, open presents, hold baby Gavin, and have awesome family time!

The only pictures I got were the ones from Garrett when he took my camera, but a few turned out pretty good....

Abby and baby Gavin
Adam and Ashley

uncle Darwin
and then here are mostly what the rest of my pictures look like...


oh and there are also pictures of ceiling fans, the my dog's butt, more inside of shoes, air vents, and people with their eyes closed.

The next morning everyone that was still in town had breakfast out at my aunt and uncles house. Sean and I had to head back to Iowa City for the Catholic counseling orientation in order for us to get married so we couldn't stay. The roads were awful and we saw many new cars in the ditch. We almost had a near death experience when a semi started to slide around right in front of us. Everyone gained control back and we made it back safe. Thankfully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment