Tuesday, January 10, 2012

weekend wrap-up (2 of 2)

We had a big day on Saturday when we went to my friend Abby's wedding in Sioux City. Remember her bachelorette party? Sean and I started to travel about 12:30 in the afternoon with our friends Brittany and Brady. We arrived in Sioux City a little early so we stopped to get some food at McDonald's. After our quick snack we proceeded to get ready in the McDonald's parking lot. It was probably pretty funny watching us button up our shirts, finish our hair, etc. in the parking lot.

The wedding was so beautiful and it was a lot of fun! It was great to see a bunch of my friends that I hadn't seen since the end of last semester!


Pharmacy people! Brittany, Dani, Dani, me, Katy, Abby, Libby, Tana, and Tom

me, Katy, Dani, Dani, and Brittany
the lovely bride and groom! (I stole this picture from facebook)
The next day Sean and I spent a few hours over at Sean's sister Abby's new house and did some painting. I really like the colors they picked and it was fun to spend time with Sean's family, too! 



I'm glad Sean and I are getting experience doing handy work so we are prepared for when we get a home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment