Friday, September 23, 2011

we love fall!

Because today is the first day of fall I thought I would do a special post about the new season we are beginning...

Fall is our favorite season! (Sean says it's tied with Christmas...I guess Christmas is a season?) Sean's favorite parts of fall are the weather, football, the leaves, and wearing jeans and sweatpants. I love the smells of fall like cinnamon, apple, spice, pumpkin, etc. I like the colors, the colder nights with the windows open, apple pie, and sweaters! What is better than relaxing at home in a nice warm sweater in the middle of fall? Also, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and that happens in the fall :)

We would probably be getting married in the fall if we weren't going to get married while I was still in school. I found this wedding that I absolutely love! In addition to it being a fall wedding, it is also in Chicago. Two thumbs up!!


I love the cranberries and the candles








No comments:

Post a Comment