Monday, September 12, 2011

poor Hawkeyes :(

Sean's parents had tickets for Sean and I at the Iowa vs. Iowa State game this past Saturday. Both the weather and the game were great! It was gorgeous outside...sunny and comfortable. We were under the overhang in the stands so we were in the shade :) Also, the game was exciting...a little too exciting! It went into triple overtime and Iowa State came out with the win. We wished the Hawekeyes would have won, but we have to let the other team win every once in a while ;)

The final score was 44-41

Cindy Dittmer, Me, and Katie



Me, Brittany, and Shannon

The stadium was packed! I guess it was the 2nd largest crowd at Jack Trice stadium




The night before the game I got my first outing in Boone experience. We went to the Giggling Goat and visited some friends. We were on top of a parking garage outside. It ended up being a beautiful night!

Thanks Brittany for these pictures I stole from facebook!!




No comments:

Post a Comment