Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hi, I'm Amanda and I'm addicted to Pinterest

I would like to point out the update of our blog. I have added a tab to take you to our Pinterest page for your convenience.


Just in case you don't know what Pinterest is, it is "a social networking site that allows you to figuratively "pin" pictures of your likes/interests in a simple, organized fashion", thank you again to urbandictionary.com. Basically it is a site where you can "pin" things to your "board" from other websites, friend's "boards", stranger's "boards", or anything. You can also look at other people's boards to get ideas. As you can see from the name of the post I am addicted!!


Special note: Sean just taught me how to do the print screen function on my computer. Coolest thing!!...behind Pinterest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment