Thursday, September 22, 2011

randomness

So I don't really have a lot to talk about. So I'm just going to mention a few random things that have been going on. Last night I finished up with my 2nd test of the week. I also had a quiz on Monday. Let's just say these last about 5 days have been rough! It didn't help that I had to work Friday-Sunday :( boo....BUT I put in my two week notice on Sunday! I only have 3 days of work left! Question: What are you going to do now? Answer: Well I'm going to study a lot more, enjoy my weekends, hopefully be able to go home more, and maybe find another job soon. I'm just going to enjoy a little bit of extra free time while it lasts :)

Last night I made our pokey sticks for dinner, did laundry, and cleaned while Sean did his homework. Once he was finished we watched the movie Bridesmaids. It's hilarious in case you haven't seen it! We definitely recommend it!


There is a little bit of another story about this movie. When it came out in theaters my mom, Ashley, Adam (Ashley's fiance), and I all went. My mom asked if Sean wanted to come....he asked what the movie was and then he decided he was busy. It's now kind of an inside joke; he just said it in such a slow and monotone way. It's pretty funny for all of us involved....Anyways, Sean decided he actually wanted to see it now that he heard all the reviews about how funny it is. He enjoyed it. And, for the rest of the night everything that came out of his mouth was a line from that movie. Is that just Sean or all guys?

Tuesday night the 3 of us (Ashley, Sean, and I) almost broke out into a dance party in our living room. Ashley and I were tired of studying and Sean was listening to music. Sean and I decided to show Ashley these dance moves what have recently learned about. 

WARNING...these dance moves might break out during our wedding. I have posted the videos here so you can practice before the big day. haha.

Here is what we like to call the "stanky legg":

And now we have the "bernie" (Sean's favorite):


Also, I found a video "How to: Dougie"


No comments:

Post a Comment